Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hello, Spring Break!

Hello, everyone! My name is Jessica and I am a graduate student at U-M studying to get my master's in social work. I also work part-time at the International Center. I am happily writing this blog post about one of my favorite topics: spring break! How are you spending your spring break? Many of my friends have taken this time to travel somewhere new (and warmer!), but I stayed right here in Michigan. I am trying to use some of my free time to begin applying for jobs, as I graduate this upcoming July. Although I will say, I am making sure to have some fun too! It's still a bit chilly in Michigan, but the sun has been making a desired appearance and I have been enjoying that. I am catching up with some friends that I have not been able to see in a while and spending some extra time with my family. I also have a conference for my internship at the Center for the Education of Women on campus this Friday, which I am very excited about. I cannot believe it's already Wednesday of spring break! This week is going by so fast. How are you spending spring break? Are you on a beach somewhere warm sinking your toes in the sand, catching up on course work, reuniting with friends you have not seen in a while? Or perhaps you are doing one of my other favorite things to do-sleep in! However you are spending your break, I hope it is fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment